The Wear-resistant ceramic bonding steel plate is to directly bond the toughened wear-resistant ceramic with a high-strength organic adhesive or an inorganic adhesive with a maximum temperature of 350 ℃ directly into the steel plate, and is used as an anti-wear lining for material conveying equipment in room temperature environments.
The Wear-resistant ceramic bonding steel plate is to directly bond the toughened wear-resistant ceramic with a high-strength organic adhesive or an inorganic adhesive with a maximum temperature of 350 ℃ directly into the steel plate. The steel plate is equipped with countersunk bolts to connect the equipment. And there is an anti-impact &wear layer, which can well solve the wear problem of equipment during the transportation of bulk materials. It is suitable for the material conveying equipment in room temperature environment, which can also withstand the impact of bulk materials.
1. Wear resistance: High hardness with a great wear ability.
2. Impact resistance: The toughened ceramic ensures that the ceramic is not easily broken and can bear the impact of large materials;
3. High temperature resistance: It can be operated at 0℃-250℃ for a long time with a special installation method such as welding installation.
4. Convenient installation and replacement: It is provided with a whole liner, which is convenient for replacement and installation and reduces after-sales service;
5. Reduce maintenance: Excellent wear resistant ability greatly reduces the frequency of maintenance, saving costs and labor.
This kind of wear-resistant ceramic bonding steel liner is often used as a wear-resistant lining for material conveying equipment in room and high temperature environments, and can withstand the high impact of large materials with a special ceramic material.