1. Detailed description:
The Ceramic Cube is a high-performance abrasion and impact resisting linings for high-impact, high-pressure applications in which ceramic tile may not have sufficient structural resistance, and high-performance rubber may not offer the required wear life. In extreme applications, the Cube liners can be installed in a matrix or abrasion resistant steel plate to provide structural support for the ceramic/rubber matrix and provide exceptional wear life where competing products cannot.
Used in heavy industry for years as a cost-effective, wear-resistant solution, these lightweight materials offer high durability, strength, and excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance. Alumina wear resistant compositions include:
l Alumina 92: most common wear product with great wear resistance
l Alumina 95: increased wear performance
l Alumina 96: premium alumina for best wear resistance
l Zirconium toughened alumina(ZTA): increased strength and impact resistance
> High hardness
> Superior abrasion and impact resistance
> Corrosion and chemical resistance
> Light weight
> Easy installation by epoxy resin or bolt
> Improve your working environment-noise, vibration and safety
3. Product Specification:
- Square tile: 10x10x3~10mm, 17.5x17.5x3~15mm, 20x20x3~15mm, etc.
- Ceramic Plate: 100x100x6~50mm, 150x100x6~50mm, etc.
- Hexagonal tile: S12.5xT3~20mm, S23.5xT6-25mm
- Dimple tiles: 20x20x4-10+1(with 5 dimples), 20x30x5~15+1(with 18 dimples), 20x20x5-10mm( with 13 dimples)
- Ceramic Block: 40x40x40mm, 45x45x50mm,32x32x22mm, 38x38x38mm,etc.
- Ceramic Cylinder/rod: 6x6mm,15x15mm,20x20mm, 31x31mm,40x40mm, 45x50mm, 50x50mm etc.
4. Ceramic wear lining tiles for a variety of applications:
l Pharmaceutical clean rooms
l Food processing plants
l Grain handling
l Mineral processing
l Cement manufacturing
l Chemical processing
l Large Cyclones:
l Coal-fired power plants
l Steel Mills
l Asphalt Plants
l Petrochemical plants
l Pulp and paper mills
|Al2O3||≥90%||≥92%||≥95%||≥ 95%||≥ 99%||≥75%||/|
|Rock Hardness HRA||≥80||≥82||≥85||≥88||≥90||≥90||≥88|
|Bending Strength MPa||≥180||≥220||≥250||≥300||≥330||≥400||≥800|
|Compression strength MPa||≥970||≥1050||≥1300||≥1600||≥1800||≥2000||/|
|Fracture Toughness KIc MPam 1/2||≥3.5||≥3.7||≥3.8||≥4.0||≥4.2||≥4.5||≥7.0|
|Wear Volume||≤0.28 cm3||≤0.25cm3||≤0.20cm3||≤0.15cm3||≤0.10 cm3||≤0.05cm3||≤0.02cm3|