Cold Bonded Wear Panels
QMX Wear Panel solutions are ideal for a wide variety of mining, mineral processing and material handling for protection against extreme wear.
Typical application examples:
· Pipes and tanks
· Conveyor transfer points
· Screen beams, underpans and components
· Vibratory feeders
Key features and benefits
· 92% Aluminium oxide material.
· Rubber compound blended with CN polymers.
· Buffed CN bonding layer and buffed edges.
· Manageable size and weight. Strip width 250mm makes it easy to install.
· Fire resistant and antistatic (FRAS) rubber compound available.
· Low sulphur rubber.
· Ceramic tiles bonded to rubber on all sides (except top surface).
· Supplied in square panels 500mm x 500mm.
· Extreme wear resistance.
· Outstanding adhesion to ceramic tiles, rubber and metal.
· For optimum cold vulcanised adhesion.
· Can be used in above and below ground applications.
· Stable rubber hardness with age.
· Resists tile cracking and pull out.
· Easy to install.
92%, 95%, T95%,99%, ZTA
Natural rubber, nitrile-butadiene rubber ,Flame Retardant ,others
Tensile strength at break
Elongation at break
Adhesive between tile and rubber
Adhesive between rubber and equipment
Thermal conductivity.(normal temperature)
-50ºC - 200ºC
Brown glutinous liquid
-20ºC - 100ºC